Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Milburn Drysdale, Sex God

This was the deal: I would work for my dad and with my two brothers for one year. If that worked I would continue to do that. If it did not work I would go do something else. Jimmy has always assumed that something else would be grad school. My parents do not care.

What everyone seems to care about is that I do something now. Starting yesterday. The thing with my dad lasted seven months not one year. Jimmy bet seven weeks so at least I cost him some money.

I have been looking at graduate schools. Jimmy thinks I should consider big name schools. I think I should live here in Rooty's house, and it is Rooty's house, and go to a grad school in St. Louis. My parents do not care.

Jimmy is away. He said he wants a written plan by the time he returns. He wants goals, strategies, and an action plan. He does live in that kind of dream world.

I though I would base my goals on the following list of sexiest jobs. He did not say not to. Anybody know what the hell an event planner does?

Sexiest Jobs 2006
Title % Votes Median Salary
Firefighter . . . . . . . . 16% . . . . . . . . . . .$37,341
CEO . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 16% . . . . . . . . . $637,579
Pilot . . . . . . . . . . . . . .12% . . . . . . . . . $101,666
Doctor . . . . . . . . . . . . 10% . . . . . . . . . $146,707
Flight Attendant . . . . 7% . . . . . . . . . . $50,815
Police Officer . . . . . . . 6% . . . . . . . . . . $45,158
Event Planner . . . . . . .6% . . . . . . . . . . $52,649
Interior Designer . . . .5% . . . . . . . . . . $46,376
Soldier . . . . . . . . . . . . . 5% . . . . . . . . . . $15,894
Nurse . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .5% . . . . . . . . . . $57,755

From: aol.com

No comments: