Thursday, February 09, 2006

Checkmate

First-time visitors: there is an explanation of who Dave is in one of yesterday's posts.

-------------------------------------------------------
Dave: I think I should have my own room.

Jim: You do.

Dave: So I can put up some posters?

Jim: Sure. There are some framed posters in the attic. Take out the old posters and roll them up and put in your own.

Dave: In frames, just like old geysers!

Jim: I think you mean "old geezers."

PAUSE

Dave: "Old geezers" is redundant.

Jim: You're right, it is.

PAUSE

Dave: I meant "old geysers" because geysers are show-offs.

Jim: You cannot tape posters to the walls.
----------------------------------------------------------

Dave has left to go run on the hike & bike trails -- I went upstairs to see what he had done -- he did get the old posters out of the attic and hung them, frames and all, on the walls in the guest room -- then, being Dave, he taped his posters to the fronts of the poster frames.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Taping posters on the frams is the only way to go. Nice work.
----------------------------------------------
he could have gone the other direction and put them on the walls with SuperGlue, he's very literal