Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Way Beyond The Normal Buzz

That's right! If you cannot make it to work without downing ten cups of coffee along the way, then RoadPro's 10-Cup Coffee Maker -- that plugs conveniently into your car's cigarette lighter -- is perfect for you. Note especially that no attempt whatsoever has been made to make this thing safe to use in a car -- nothing like ten cups of hot, scalding coffee sloshing around in an un-anchored coffee pot while you're cruising down the old Interstate.

4 comments:

Linnet 'innit?' said...

I've been in your blog for hours and I was only passing through! You are hysterically funny and I love all the strange and silly detours I have been on through your links. Thanks for a great holiday (or vacation as you would quoth! If you are not already a legend in your own lunchtime, you doubtless will be by dinnertime but now I really must go and get myself some breakfast...

Jim said...

are you really in Spain???!!!!

thanks for stopping by!!! Jim

stan said...

"...nothing like ten cups of hot, scalding coffee sloshing around in an un-anchored coffee pot while you're cruising down the old Interstate."

I laugh out loud each and every time I read that. (I time my laughs to coincide with Chimp-bo's loud chimpy laugh, so as to completely mask the sound.)

Jim said...

did they catch the guy