Monday, May 12, 2008

The Valley of Flowers

Florissant is a city in St. Louis County. Like many places, it is having an ever-increasing problem with vandalism. Grafiti is a special problem and the city is considering installing cameras at locations that are frequently spray-painted.

Below is a quote from the St. Louis Post Dispatch.

Robert Adams, 45, of St. Louis, who was building a wheelchair ramp at a Florissant church, said he was concerned about being cited for minor offenses.

"I don't like the idea of getting a letter in the mail talking about me having littered, or that I didn't have my safety belt on in my car or that I didn't have my kid in a car seat," Adams said. "I'm not cool with that."


The guy is pro-litter and pro-child endangerment. He doesn't even live in
Florissant . He apparently just wants to bring his trash there and throw it out of his car window, while his kids are bouncing around like flounders in the backseat.

3 comments:

David Amulet said...

Littering ins littering, pure and simple. No excuses.

Amy in StL said...

As usual the media has apparently picked the most spectacular of all the idiots to quote.

moni said...

Littering is a 3rd world country kind of thing. This idiot is probably here illegally anyway.