Sunday, October 14, 2007

Could there be more of a Monday morning waste of time!

Write your own love poem -- CLICK HERE.

Here's mine:

Once More, My Love

This night I shall dream of your bedazzling blue hair and lion-eyes.
Wrapped in echoes of your mellifluous arm-music,
I long to sip from your appleful lips.
In my dreams, we fly on the exquisite winged pea of greenness -- skimming vast continents of legs and dogs.
The depths of all the oceans of the universe shall never separate our peachs.
Brilliant as plateing houses, the seas greet us from afar.
In the twilight we feast on chocolate-coated cows and tender pianohearts of love
Adorned in white silk, we pluck our banging love chimes from our toes.
I press the pillow that you wear around your neck against my leg-muffin so that our apples melt into one.
You will always be my little Fat Head-cakes face, the lion of my own plateing eye of love.

2 comments:

:P fuzzbox said...

Mine sounds a little different.

Once More, My Love


This night I shall dream of your bedazzling azure hair and hippo-eyes.
Wrapped in echoes of your mellifluous arsehole-music,
I long to sip from your kumquatful lips.
In my dreams, we fly on the exquisite winged sucatash of puceness -- skimming vast continents of perineums and hairless cats.
The depths of all the oceans of the universe shall never separate our pomegranites.
Brilliant as malingeringing studs, the seas greet us from afar.
In the twilight we feast on chocolate-coated gamecocks and tender shithearts of love
Adorned in white silk, we pluck our farting love chimes from our elbows.
I press the peckerwood that you wear around your neck against my perineum-muffin so that our kumquats melt into one.
You will always be my little Angry Joyce-cakes face, the hippo of my own malingeringing eye of love.

Jay Noel said...

This night I shall dream of your bedazzling neon orange hair and horny monkey-eyes.
Wrapped in echoes of your mellifluous rough elbow-music,
I long to sip from your grapeful lips.
In my dreams, we fly on the exquisite winged squash of blood redness -- skimming vast continents of eye lids and dog in heats.
The depths of all the oceans of the universe shall never separate our bananas.
Brilliant as thrusting poops, the seas greet us from afar.
In the twilight we feast on chocolate-coated beavers and tender urinalhearts of love
Adorned in white silk, we pluck our belching love chimes from our toenails.
I press the chicken leg that you wear around your neck against my eye lid-muffin so that our grapes melt into one.
You will always be my little Hillary Clinton-cakes face, the horny monkey of my own thrusting eye of love.