Wednesday, March 14, 2007

send drugs!

Very private person Jim has had to put up with twelve, yes twelve, workman in the house and yard every day this week. Two putting in new sliding doors, five putting in sod and other landscape stuff (everything green died during last summer's drought), four putting stone tiles down on the patio, and one Brink's security guy putting in more alarms. I'm completed wiped out.

On the other hand, Rooty has been in 'love me, scratch my tummy, throw the ball' ecstasy every day!!!!!

3 comments:

Carnealian said...

I am right there with you...I hate it when there are workers in the house. I can't sit still nor do what I would normally do on any given day. It'll soon be over and it sounds like you home will be lovely!!! Hi Rooty!!!

Jim said...

carn -- it will NEVER be over!!!!!!!!!

Metal Mark said...

Sounds like you are having everything done at once. Might be the best approach though to just get it all over with at the same time and then you can relax.