Monday, April 21, 2008

I have nothing to fear but all of the below

I used to have a fear of the actor Randolph Scott. I have no idea why, but I'm 99% over it.
I also had a fear of men in those old-fashion white t-shirts. I don't know why, but I'm 98% over it.

Randolph Scott in a white t-shirt and I would have probably passed out.

I also used to fear brown paper bags, like those in grocery stores. I'm 95% over that.

Had I ever seen Randolph Scott wearing a white t-shirt carry a brown paper bag I probably would have died on the spot.

I also used to have a fear of chickens. The live ones, not those that come in a bucket. I'm around so few live chickens anymore I don't know if I'm over it or not.

So, Randolph Scott wearing a white t-shirt carry a brown paper bag with a chicken in it would pretty much be my idea of Hell!

3 comments:

sleepyrn said...

Jim
I need more things to waste time on Mondays. I've pretty much finished all the puzzles you kindly brought to my attention. I need something new and just as completely useless.

Samuel John Klein said...

Actually, with me, it wasn't Randolph Scott, it was Willard Scott.

He still does spook me.

I think reasonable people should sympathize there.

moni said...

I really enjoy Randolf Scott's old westerns. He lived a nice long life, invested his money wisely, retired living well. He never scared me. Neither did Willard.