Monday, June 25, 2007

The odometer in my car read "123456" last week...

...on the way to McDonald's of course.

I only buy a new car every 10 years or so, so I went looking. Amazing what new technology cars have acquired in the last decade!

Some cars with heated seats also come with cooled seats. I wouldn't want it, but it's a great option for people whose cars sit on hot parking lots all day in the summer.

I also don't understand how the windshields on some new cars knows when its raining, and how fast the wipers should go. If you know, please don't tell me -- I prefer to believe that it's voodoo.

The new Lexus sedan cames with reclining, vibrating back seats. For 100K it should probably come with a masseuse but that a fantasy for another day. The Lexus also parallel-parks itself. Personally, I haven't parallel parked since my driving test (and that consisted of saying "Whoa horsey!").

I'll let you know what I buy -- but nothing until my lawsuit against the Lake Board is resolved.

No comments: