Thursday, April 14, 2005

Water, We Deliver

Now, this is the strangest thing that I have ever had happen to a car. The back passenger-side door filled with water. Slosh, slosh! Not a little water but gallons. Slosh, slosh. I heard it yesterday afternoon while driving but could not figure out what it was. When I got home, I opened the door. Slosh, slosh. I wiggled the door. Slosh, slosh, slosh. I slammed the door. Slosh, slosh, slosh, slosh. I called the dealer. It seems that the door is made for the water that seeps in around the seals to drain out the bottom. If the drains get clogged, well, you get slosh, slosh. The dealer told me to "wiggle around on the rubber on the bottom of the door." Gush, gush, gush. Lots of water. Am I wrong, but is this all not really odd? Gurgle, gurgle, drip, drip.

No comments: